What a Blessing


Did I mention that my good friends Jim and Chris built us a wicked awesome shed. Oh yah way over an above what I expected which is stupid because they are the most awesome builders ever and why wouldn't I expect that from them. What a difference just to have a place to put a lawnmower...hey this thing is so big we could put ten lawnmowers and still have room left over and it even has a window...just because I wanted one. God has blessed us with incredible friends that are always there for us no matter what. We spent the day digging up plants. This place is like a jungle. Someone and not me had the brainwave here to plant about 5 of the most invasive plants on the planet on this property. As soon as I think they are gone about five more of the crazy things sprout up elsewhere. Goat wart is one of them. Evil Evil plant I'm sure brought from Satan himself to choke off and kill anything beautiful from God. I am almost winning the battle. What is it with the tall dandelions? The short ones are bad enough but all of a sudden big mutant tall ones are everywhere. I am so tempted to spray...oh...don't get your knickers in a knot you environmentalists....I won't but oh how I miss the days of pesticides and green lush yellow flower free lawns. I know we were growing a third eye but at least it was green grass and not yellow flowers we were seeing with the third eye. Mama going to bed to rest her aching back out!

0 comments: