
About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(56)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Go RVing
- It's a squirrel party!
- Stuck then Unstuck!
- Oh How the Time Has Flown
- Oh the Humidity!
- Movie Night
- The New Cleaning Lady
- On the Ragged Edge!
- On top of Everything Now a Rash!
- Still Battling a Fever
- Oh Sweet Babies and Sweet Menopause
- Back to work
- Back at It
- What a Blessing
- Dolls, Dolls and more Dolls
- Tomorrow is Mammogram Day!
- I'm Finally Back Home
-
▼
July
(17)
Labels:
Emily
I've been out of commission for a few days. Emily is still sick. She woke up with a fever a few days ago. I was a bit spooked because of the whole near death experience she had with the head whack so I took her to the walk in clinic. They didn't think the two were related but her fever is still high and this is the second day. She isn't herself and she whimpered most of the afternoon. Today she seemed OK but by 6:00 her temperature was almost 103. I asked her if there was anything hurting and she said her back. When she went to pee this morning she cried so now I'm thinking she might have a kidney infection or a urinary tract infection. Both I have never had or have I ever dealt with it in Son #1 or #2. If her fever is still there tomorrow I'm going to take her back to the clinic. If anyone out there knows anything about this in babies can you put a comment or email me and let me know what I should be looking for and how does it get fixed. That's it for tonight I'm off to bed early probably to toss and turn but I'm going to give it a good shot anyway. Mama out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment