
About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(56)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Go RVing
- It's a squirrel party!
- Stuck then Unstuck!
- Oh How the Time Has Flown
- Oh the Humidity!
- Movie Night
- The New Cleaning Lady
- On the Ragged Edge!
- On top of Everything Now a Rash!
- Still Battling a Fever
- Oh Sweet Babies and Sweet Menopause
- Back to work
- Back at It
- What a Blessing
- Dolls, Dolls and more Dolls
- Tomorrow is Mammogram Day!
- I'm Finally Back Home
-
▼
July
(17)
I was back to work today really for the first time since my trip to Odessa. I'm praying about going to China in January or February to visit the orphan villages there run by the Phyllip Hayden Foundation. A friend's daughter wants to go and I'm thinking if she goes I may use the opportunity to go with her and help her get settled in. I have to pray about it though. I'm contemplating perhaps looking at taking a team with me I just need to contact Tim in China to see what the need is. Also later on in the year I want to also go to Uganda to visit the Watoto children's village as well. I need to understand why these villages work so we can replicate it when we begin to construct our own villages. Anybody interested in going to either of these places...start praying and we'll see if God opens the door for it to happen. It's always more fun to travel in a group!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment