
About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(56)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Go RVing
- It's a squirrel party!
- Stuck then Unstuck!
- Oh How the Time Has Flown
- Oh the Humidity!
- Movie Night
- The New Cleaning Lady
- On the Ragged Edge!
- On top of Everything Now a Rash!
- Still Battling a Fever
- Oh Sweet Babies and Sweet Menopause
- Back to work
- Back at It
- What a Blessing
- Dolls, Dolls and more Dolls
- Tomorrow is Mammogram Day!
- I'm Finally Back Home
-
▼
July
(17)
Labels:
Blah Blah Blah
We finally made it to our own church service today. Not that I haven't been to church just not ours. The music was great and the sermon thought provoking. It is odd in the summer though because I didn't really know a whole bunch of people because of all the services meshing into two. We did see some good friends though we hadn't seen since I left for Odessa which was awesome. I'm playing the next two Sundays which is awesome too because I haven't played in so long. Hopefully it won't show. Well it's late, and I'm wiped so this is Mama with a short short post down and OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment