
I survived my mammogram. I knew I would. I did however forget that not only do they flatten you front on but then want to flatten you side on too. The poor little technician was about four feet tall. She almost needed a foot stool and certainly her arms could have been a few inches longer. It was kind of funny because she kept saying look up not down. I wanted to look down I was fascinated that you could squash yourself like that and sideways too! I went to my favorite hangout Guy Frenchies waiting for my business to fluff back up again and found a big ole pink container full of Barbies all shapes (well only one shape) and a "boy" barbie and baby barbies. Clothes and accessories. I scooped the whole lot up for $2.5o. Too bad they didn't make an overweight Barbie. You know like the Dove models - not 120lbs but look fine and realistic. Not the perfect Barbie shape but maybe a Barbie with a muffin top and some stretch marks and while their at it what about some varicose veins. Sorry Sorry you have to admit it though it would be funny. So Emily and I sat down to dig out the girls. Before I knew it an hour had passed, Emily was long gone but I gave each of the girls a new hairdo and co-ordinated their outfits and lined up the shoes. Emily loves them! Hee hee. In four short months I've gone from running the Atlantic region of a busy propane company to playing Barbies by myself at the kitchen table. Gotta love it! Much less stress if they bug you just put them in the pink box! Update on Son #1. He passed his medical and is good to come home tomorrow. It's a done deal now he just has to wait to hear when he starts. He's hoping September. Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement. Mama off to pack up the Barbies for the night!



0 comments:
Post a Comment