
About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Well we made it to PEI safe and sound. Family camp was great but DH was "some tired". He helped out in the kitchen for the weekend. We didn't see him much but the food was yummy and he was a blessing for the girls in the kitchen. Baby girl finally settled down and slept in the pen yahoo. We thought we might have to cut the trip short but no way baby....we are on the road. It's a mother, son and daughter road trip. DH was so tired he missed the exit to Woodstock, missed the exit to turn around to make the exit to Woodstock and well then apparently a crow hit the car....now I know that seems hard to believe that he would hit a crow...no the crow hit us....do you understand the crow hit us....I took the keys and drove most of the way back to Moncton! Thunder and Lightening a go go though. We set the trailer up a bit crooked...good thing because the trailer people forgot to caulk the bathtub...we had slight water issues. Nothing too serious though. DH was up bright and early trying to find a place that sold some this morning. Let's just say I look like a camping hag and could use a shower desperately but I have my make up on baby! I'm at an Internet cafe right now. Getting many many looks about whose the lady with the rats nest on her head. For those of you who have camped with me before....just think of what I looked like in the morning and I am actually out in public like this right now...it's kind of fun. I do have my lipstick on though I'm not completely a bohemian right now. Son #2 and I drove, backed in and set up the trailer. Took 50 attempts to get the trailer perfect on the lot...my perfectionism was a pain today. We did just fine. A couple even came and told us how "brave" we were...I thanked her but said it was more like stupid than brave. We're here in PEI for a few days and we are going to do all the PEI stuff while we are here. I'm looking forward to the adventure. So far every day has been one. Well I need to leave this computer right now before someone I actually know walks into this establishment. It's Mama from the Internet cafe saying so long for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment