
About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Whaaa.....Whaa.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....whaa......whaaa......whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......zzzzzzzzz. I think you get my drift about baby girl over the past few days. Son #1 arrived safe and sound. We were shopping at the mall and I decided I must have a hair cut. You ladies out there reading this you know what I mean. Your fine one minute then wham the next if you don't have your hair cut within 5 minutes you'll cut it yourself. After the week I had I deserved it. Low and behold the second that the urge hit to my left was a hair place. In I went and again they just happened to have an appointment. Son #2 took the baby with the attitude and I was led to "the chair". About half way through the cut I actually took to time to lift my head and glance around and well look at the stylists (plural). Singing "on the eighth day of vacation my true love gave to me three obvious lesbians, two emo chicks and a goth lady cutting my hair!" A whole lot of pink, black and other various colored hair. Great just what I needed to end my week from H E double hockey sticks. Let's just say I was the hippest looking 42 year old in the mall. The boys just looked and God love them said..."ah it looks good Mom". Boys went to a movie and DH, Baby and I watched a movie on tv. Oh did I mention once the two other boys got there the baby went to sleep with just a wee whimper, stopped throwing her food so much and well went somewhat back to almost normal. Life just isn't fair I say. I wanted them to feel our pain but noooo not this time. The baby did wake up twice through the night and with Son #1 and I leaving early and Son #2 in the room with her all night DH took pity on him and didn't go golfing. Yes he didn't go golfing he spent the morning with baby girl. Gotta love that guy. Son #1 is all registered for university and we visited the flight school. What a great group. His instructors were young though ...... kind of like a bunch of boys playing a video game if you ask me. I pummeled them with questions and they did just fine with the answers. Son #1 can't wait and I'm really excited for him. I choose to not think about him flying...in spins and engine failures and all the other things they train him to fly out of. They said I'd be free to go up with him and well there just isn't enough happy pills in the world right now to make me do that. I get almost hysterical thinking about it. We pulled out of the campground yesterday and started for home. Praise God home never felt so good. With the exception I now decided to get insomnia. I believe God is testing me. Really and truly I am soon going to lose my sunny disposition. Just to let you know how out of it I am I went shopping for Son #2 today for his birthday. Loaded up the back of the van with his presents and headed to the Mall for one more thing. I moved all the stuff so it wouldn't get stolen and then walked in the mall with my hatchback wide open. God must have known I couldn't deal with this because I was in the mall for and hour and a half and everything was still there. Sitting in the back of my van with what might as well have been a sign that said steal me but it was all there safe and sound. What a feeling when I walked out of the Bay and saw my van hatchback open. Sinking sinking feeling. I went to buy a birthday cake and well proceeded to knock over an Off display. A gazillion little bottles sprawled everywhere. It could have been much worse and well I could have lost my testimony with the guy rolling his eyes at me like "stupid woman". How about this stupid woman clawing out your stupid eyes....just kidding...I smiled and picked it up with the help of the summer student who I am sure just merchandised the whole thing. I am on a 7 second delay so I'm not driving anymore tonight cause I nearly swiped three cars and I'm not exaggerating. It's good to be home....There's no place like home. Oh and an update on Baby girl. We walked through the door.....she ran for her toys......ran all over the house....put on her PJ's......kissed us all good night and is napping as we speak. Who'd of thunk it. We are going again in a week I'll have to load up on the happy pills this time. Anyway I'm home and boy oh boy it feels so good to be here. Mama sprawled out on the couch with the remote....signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment