Has a month passed by???



Is this not the greatest picture? One of my favorites from my photography course that I'm taking. So let's see what's up? I finished work and although emotional on the day I left the next week was much better. You don't realise how much your job defines you. I started working with DH (oh...this is Dear Husband not D*##@ Husband) crack me up. Well it could be the other one depending on the day but 99% of the time it's Dear. After being fired a couple of times and not leaving he gave up. I am actually really really enjoying it. I have an office at the new Re/max offices in Dartmouth and so far so good. I think I like the fact that I just have to get "my" work done and not have to think about 140 ish other people. I guess my job had more pressure than I realised at the time. You know what they say a change is as good as a rest. I'm still praying about a job opportunity I've been meeting with someone so if you could be praying God's will in this that would be awesome. I'm still going to stay working with DH part time though because it frees him up to do what he does best. He's an awesome realtor! However, I'm a bit biased. Superior Propane had a going away dinner for me which I so appreciated. It truly was lovely and I have to say no matter what , they have treated me like gold since the day I walked in the door. Some hiccups along the way but hey who doesn't. It was nice to see everyone again (well almost everyone...sniff sniff) and actually our President and my boss came as well which meant a lot to me. So here is how good God is. I wanted a GPS for my car but with the whole unemployed thing and about $5000 extra I opted not to. My team (I love them) got me a GPS for my car. Awesome one that can be removed for Geocaching....oh yah baby. The other thing that I desperately needed for the trip to Odessa was a new lens for my camera....long story but mine got broken again. It still worked but kept falling apart but again with the whole unemployed thing. The leadership team of Superior gave me A NEW LENS!! You see God looks after absolutely everything....even the seemingly unimportant. God is definitely in the details. I can't tell you enough how special this was for me as an evening and how it gave perfect closure to an incredible career with an incredible company. They are going through change now and with change comes hurt and the parting of ways and sometimes bonehead decisions however at the core of this company are solid, good good people. I love them all. It is time to move on and I left that dinner knowing yes I did the right thing. I started a camera course and love it. Imagine me sitting through a 2 1/2 hour class and being engaged and not twisting in my skin. Every week I'm there and every week you will see me somewhere snapping pictures. I wanted to learn how to use the camera before I went to Odessa. Hopefully it will improve my pics while I'm there. Son #1 had an awesome year in school....just one more mark and hopefully it's enough that he will make the Dean's list. Hey he got an A+ in Calculus!! I failed that sucker 3-4 times. I've blocked it from my memory. I'm actually here moving some of his stuff back. He does his flight test on Tuesday for his private pilots license. Pray for him all of you. I joined a gym. Ok...get back up off the floor.....I'm actually going and it's ok. I am in the ladies part which translates into a whole passel of overweight middle aged women who are nasty. I keep out of their way. It's a battle it's a battle. Son #2 is just fine still making me laugh outloud all the time. He keeps me grounded. I've started writing on my book again. Chapter two. Progress. Don't forget to check out my Children from the Heart blog....the link is in the links part of this blog. It's all good. I'm just trying to daily take the next right step. I saw the new Ironman movie loved it....loved it.....also check out the new books I've read and am reading. So there you have it...Mama in a flooded out part of NB signing out....

0 comments: