
So zoom in nice and close on this. We connected this week with a family from PEI who just got back from China with their new ambino...mmmm...quail eggs and feet, oh and I'll have some beef fried veggies with my tooties. Crack me up. Who wants to eat this. I think that there are nails on the toes...gagging now. Oh I miss China! Emily has been sick sick but seems to be on the mend. I've reached a new low since I have been somewhat trapped in the house with a sick baby I'm slipping into well I don't know what. Poor Mike came home today to find me watching Oprah eating a bag of nachos in my flannel nighty. Heaven help me. I have to get out of this house. Emily is well enough I'm going out tonight even if it's only to the grocery store. Emily is getting sworn in tomorrow as a Canadian Citizen pretty exciting. Let's hope she is even better tomorrow. I'm getting too old for this stuff. Not really but it's been a long time since I hung around in my nightdress. Must be at least yesterday bwhahahahaaaaaa. Ok I am losing it hopefully the nighty for some pants and human contact. If you don't hear from me for a while for goodness sake someone come look for me. Poor Poor DH. Oh did I mention that I went away with Son #2 this past weekend and had the pleasure to overhear some seventy bordering on the high side of seventy year olds get frisky. Talk about your nightmares. First that I had to hear it with my Son! Second that I have to worry about doing THAT when I'm almost 80! Crack me up. You had to be there to appreciate it but if you see Son #2 ask him about it but don't unless you want to pee yourself laughing. Mama getting dressed....really....and going out if I can pry DH and Son #2 off the crazy Rock Band. What have we become....Mama out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment