Emily went to her first Chinese New Year celebration at our friends the Lai's house. She was too too cute in her red and gold satin New Years outfit. She's getting much better in crowds but still somewhat keeps her distance...with one exception her new friend Dean. She LOVED him and why wouldn't she we love him too! She thought he was too cool and loved little Jaxon's toys too. She's been eating much better and is growing like a weed. She's in size 24 months now. I'm starting to try and take her out more just to get her accustomed to different people. I'm going to look around this week for a play group and maybe something at a pool just to get her in shape for boogie boarding this summer. I've been writing tons while I'm home. My goal this year is to finish my book. I've been working and concentrating on searching through the bible using my concordance and the Hebrew and Greek dictionaries. Sounds snore...boring but whoa baby does God bless when you really dig down into His Word. My DH and I started to reread the Purpose Driven Life again today. We've committed to each other that we are going to devote the next 40 days to seeking Gods purpose. My desire has always been that God use me to Make a Big Difference in the lives of others and to use my life for a special purpose to serve others. Please pray for me as I pray and study that God would open the doors for myself and my family. We received good news about Son #1 yesterday. He got back safe and sound by the way from his trip thanks so much for your prayers. Oh back to the good news about Son #1 he's been accepted once again at camp for the summer. He applied for a different position First Aid/ Spiritual Advisor which is a senior leadership position and he got it which is great. It will get him deeper into God's word, pay him more money and he'll have an opportunity to counsel every child that makes a decision for Christ. How awesome is that. He is over the moon. I started running on the treadmill this week. I've actually enjoyed it as I plugged Son #2's Ipod in my ears and ran for over 1/2 an hour. This is my year baby. Well that's it for tonight. Did I mention that Emily loves loves loves the boys and they love love love her. Just a treat and my heart sings when I see them together. This is Mama on a Sunday night out!

About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment