
"It is good to begin a new year with Jesus!
It is good to sail into the uncharted waters of ’07, because He is your Captain and the anchor of your soul. It is good to walk upon unexplored trails because He is your Guide and the Guardian of your way; It is good to face the unknown because He is your wisdom and the One who knows the beginning and the end.It is good to have your hands empty, for He will fill them; It is good to have your heart open, for He will cause it to overflow; It is good to have your eyes focused, for in His light things will be made clear. It is good to have your ears listening, for His voice will be the sweetest sound you hear; It is good to have your feet grounded, for He is your Rock and the foundation upon which you stand. It is good to trust Him because He makes no mistakes! It is good to serve Him, for He does all things well; It is good to honor Him because He has no equal! It is good to obey Him, for His plans always include what is best. It is good to rest in Him for He is the Lord of the easy yoke; It is good to depend upon Him for He takes care of you daily. It is good to delight in Him, for He is your great reward!!! May the Lord fill your year with GOOD things! "Author, Roy Lessin
What a delight tonight was. Our dear friends came to our home tonight to have pizza, pop, a laugh and an opportunity to pray for us before we left. How blessed we are to have such wonderful men, women and children who love and care for us. I have said this over and over and I count my blessings everyday that we have such incredible, wonderful, Godly, friends and family who care. We spent some time in prayer and I feel cloaked in their prayers and it is an incredible feeling and it will enable us to travel knowing that we are covered!
Everyone went to watch our youngest tonight play basketball. That is so positive for his self esteem to have other adults that support him during this time that is difficult for him to transition to high school basketball. We love that you care!
Finally my zip lock bag addiction is out "of the bag". Hee Hee. I read and heard that people zip locked clothing when packing and you could fit more. Actually I already knew this. So 7 boxes of large, 4 boxes of medium one box of small and a box of snack later we are almost packed. My lips are a wee bit sore from sucking all the air out of them and heaven help me if customs makes me open them all. I did get somewhat carried away as I was teased about tonight let's just say if I can fit a flat screen T.V. in one from China and bring it home for Jim (you know who you are) oh I would so try. Great night and we are going to miss you all but can't wait to go so we can get back. I started a website tonight. I just need to get the address right and I will email tomorrow. That is where our pictures will be posted. I'll probably still post to this and there is a link on the website that will take you directly to this so not to worry but we have password protected the website so that we can keep the pictures somewhat controlled to family and friends. Watch for the email tomorrow. Well back to my ziplocks.....



0 comments:
Post a Comment