Ok so what a cutie patootie.....Emily is number 244. She was the 244th baby to be posted in 2006 in this city. Her ad was posted in the Nanching Farmers Daily right next to the watermelon and the hot peppers! When the babies are found an ad is placed stating that they were found and the particulars and requesting that if anyone wants to claim her otherwise she will be placed for adoption. I'm sure the Mom and Dad must scour the papers just to ensure they are found and in an orphanage. It truly is a blessing to have this because it is the earliest picture that we have of her. She is likely less than a week old here. I have another picture that for some reason I can't get uploaded with all the babies in a spread many of the ones coming home with us are on this sheet. Thought you would find this interesting. I will try and get the other picture to post again next time I'm on.

About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment