I got a call from Son#1 saying he was safe on the ground. Really on the ground??...think think...I'm forgetting something obviously...yes he was going to Hamilton on a course and he was flying there. I am totally losing it. The one time he actually remembers to call me when he arrives and I forgot he was going anywhere. I have four kids and two of them are not living in the same place as me. Son #1 lives in another province and travels here, there and everywhere. Son #2 is on an internship at a church in Indiana. Both gone for now. Daughter #2 is in China and Daughter #1 is with us. I wasn't prepared for how different it would be with just the three of us instead of five of us. I'm not prepared for six of us when that happens. Son#1 is getting married and his lovely will be an awesome addition to our ever growing family making it seven....shrinking and growing. Funny how that works. Shrink a little...grow a little....I guess that is how it works. This parenting thing is always changing and I wouldn't have it any other way - yes this way they would all be here not there and everywhere! Mama out.



2 comments:
Well except I was in Kingston ;-)
bwahaaaaa....oh Mattie that cracks me up so much. I told everyone you were in Hamilton....it's a good thing that you know I am over the moon full of love for you! Just add this to your list of crazy stories you can tell your children...I remember when Grandma prayed I'd be safe in Hamilton and I was in Kingston...good thing God knows :O)
Post a Comment