Dog Biscuits...really


I was at a women's Bible study a few weeks back when a sheet of paper was passed around asking everyone to bake 3 dog biscuits. Yes 3 dog biscuits. I had never made dog biscuits before but hey if they needed them how hard would it be to make 3 and everyone else in the room had signed up so hey sign me up too. It wasn't until days later in a conversation with someone they mentioned having to schedule in the time to make 3 dozen biscuits that the light bulb went off! 3 Doz biscuits aka 3 dozen...not 3 dog...sigh! It gave me a chuckle at our grand opening to think...imagine would you like a bowl of chili and oh we have this dog biscuit to go with it...what a loser I am sometimes...but it was good for a huge laugh. Let the record show that I was willing to do it! Mama out.

0 comments: