This is Son #2 and DH (Dear husband). We got some really really good news today for Son #2. He's always done well in school and carries a great average. Through this whole sickness thing with Mom I haven't been in my right mind and not as sharp as I usually am around this stuff but he missed the deadline for entrance scholarships for every school he applied to. I felt so frustrated at myself and felt so bad for him because he has worked so hard. He kept saying "it's ok Mom God will work it out". Today he got a call from one of the universities he applied to offering him a $7,000 renewable four year scholarship! It is incredible because he didn't apply for anything. He missed the application deadline but just like he kept saying "God will work it out Mom", well He did. I don't know why I get so shocked. Where is my faith for goodness sake. We have faith but do we have faith with CERTAINTY? Son #2 had certainty and God faithfully rewarded him. I love when that happens. Mama out.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hi there, I follow a couple blogs and got to thinking that you might have one and when I googled you did. I go to church at Stoneridge. I will have to introduce myself to you.
Christine

The Barretts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barretts said...

That's awesome!! Congrats to Son #2!