Unpotty Training


Now you have heard of potty training but this past weekend I decided to unpotty train. Well not really but almost. I'm directing the actors for the Christmas play at our church and I had Emily with me. There is this really intense scene...you know the one when Joseph has just found out that Mary is pregnant and he isn't the father...well Don was deep into that scene when I looked at Emily and she had "the look". Now I couldn't walk out so I motioned for her to hold it. Her eyes gave me the "are you kidding" look. So I just whispered...go ahead a poo in your pants I'll clean it after the scene. I got the "are you kidding" look again and then okely dokely. Poor Emers. I'm such a bad mother some days. Just a bit of a setback though. We had a poo in the pottie today so all is back on track. Mama out.

0 comments: