New Blog is Up and Running

My new blog for Children from the Heart is up and running. I have added the address to the Link section on the sidebar so all you have to do hopefully is click and go. If that doesn't work the address for it is http://straightfromtheheart.typepad.com/ . Most of you know this but we began a non-profit organization called Children from the Heart. God has been so incredible I wanted to be able to share with all of you the miracles that He is and will be performing. It is a forum for me to be able to discuss the orphan crisis in the world today. The blog is called Straight from the Heart because it is not only straight from our ministries heart but straight from my heart as well. Please let me know what you think of the blog by leaving a comment so I know if y'all made the shift from this blog to that blog. Not to worry though I'm keeping this one. I have goobs of people that read it now and I'd miss just yacking about motherhood. Please pray for my Mother and Sister. Both are very sick with pneumonia. Also we just found out on Friday that our Emily has pneumonia too. So add these three to you list and I'll keep you updated on how everyone is doing. All are pretty sick. Thank goodness for the folks at Seaside Community Church. They have been providing meals for my sister and Mom for the past three nights. I love you all and that's what I love about good church community. Our own StoneRidge has been incredible to us over the years and are always there when we need them. I'm done work on Friday and can't wait to see what God has in store for us! Too exciting. Remember check out the blog and pray pray pray for my sick family. Have a great night...Mama out!

0 comments: