Ho Hum.....


We didn't get great news today. We are being delayed in our travel to China by a week. I can live with the week but I just want to Bring Emily Home Now!! Patience my friend Patience is what God is telling me....Be Still and Know that I am God. I know I know Lord...but my lip is still out. So now we need to change our flights and hopefully will still be able to get the kids with us. I called today and they didn't think it would be a problem. It actually may even work out better. So here is what you can pray for us that our flights work out and we can switch our tickets. Also, I believe that things happen for a reason so I'm not questioning God as to why this happened I'm actually praising God that He is in control and knows the reason we need to be delayed and has our best interests at heart. That's all the reassuring I need and I am praising him in advance for looking after all of this for us. He's taken us this far I won't lose faith now. So I'll just have to pray that she get angel kisses for one more week and it gives us one more week to get everything sorted out with room, packing, paperwork, clothes and all the other stuff we need for the wee bambino! Always positive always positive...

0 comments: