
God's been teaching me lot's this week about patience and waiting. Since the last time I posted until today I have been somewhat obsessed with the China Centre for Adoption Affairs website to change. What He's taught me as it sits the same day after day is that I am wishing my time now away. That instead of enjoying my family and friends my mind has been elsewhere. Our time to get Emily will come soon enough and I realise that God is strengthening me. Who am I to question His intentions. Who am I to question why He chooses to reveal Emily to us this month or next. I am completely at peace now (I say now because yesterday I wasn't) today is a new day and when the date changes it changes. In the meantime...I'm spending time with me family, working, drumming, singing and praising the Lord all the way to China! God is Good. Keep her safe Lord and we will in your timing go and get her. Next year on Halloween we'll have ourselves a ladybug to trick or treat with...too cool.



0 comments:
Post a Comment