
About Me
- Julie Chaisson
- I am a 40 something Christian woman who is wanting to live her life wide open to make a difference in the world for God. I'm married to Mike and have two sons Matt and Andrew and a baby girl named Emily. We are embarking on an adventure together to help stop the world's orphan crisis.
Labels
- adoption (1)
- Bedtime woes (2)
- Blah Blah Blah (1)
- Brothers (1)
- cooking (1)
- Critters (1)
- Emily (4)
- Family (3)
- Fun (1)
- God Things (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Housework (1)
- Letting Children Grow Up (1)
- Menopause (2)
- Mom (2)
- Money saving ideas (1)
- Parenting (3)
- Potty training (1)
- service (1)
- Toilet Training (1)
Twitter Feed
Pageviews
I decided that today I would begin my posting for our China Girl! Our family is adopting from China and we are awaiting our referral. Our date that we were approved in China is August 25, 2005. This is significant because as I type I am waiting to see if referrals are being sent this month for dates starting August 10th and ending mmmm...good question. Some rumours say August 23rd some say the 24th, I've heard the 26th and even as late as the 28th. I know it's all in God's timing but oh baby the wait this month has been crazy. So I go to bed knowing that God has our best interests at heart and that whether we get a referral this month or next as crazy as I am tonight....its ok whatever He decides. Emily we're coming to get you soon little one but until then God has you safely under His wing. Chow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(c) A Mature Mama.....Write On!
WP theme by | Courtesy of Piercing, Converted to blogpost template by BloggerThemes.Net

0 comments:
Post a Comment