I leave for Odessa, Ukraine on Monday morning. I am very excited and nervous about the trip as I've never traveled that long and that far without my family. I saw this picture of Potemkin Stairs located in Odessa. I had flashbacks to China and the Great Wall. I still chuckle when I think of those old people leading me near death down the stairs. This is like a Rocky moment though can't you just see me running up those stairs, jumping with my fists raised in the air at the top! I think not. Anyway just a reminder that you won't see a post on this blog for 10 days. All of my posting will be done on our Straight from the Heart blog. Address is on the sidebar but just in case it is www.straightfromtheheart.typepad.com . Follow along as I travel the Ukraine discerning the orphan needs in that country. Oh as a side note I had to stop taking the crazy birth control pills. If you haven't read the previous posts you might want to. I was out of control absolutely out of control. I have a secret for you. Men think that women are moody and unpredictable. I just want to let you know the problem with young girls and young women...heck middle aged women is if they are taking birth control pills....IT'S THE PILLS! Mercy thank goodness I came to my senses. That's all for tonight and the next time you hear from me it will be from the Ukraine! Mama getting ready for the plane out!

0 comments: