



I'm back y'all. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Life really is fantastic right now. God is so good! Let's see....first Mother's Day as a family of five!! Friday night we went to Fan's with the other Mom's from China for a first Mother's Day celebration. It is awesome to see the babies grow. The kids are so great. I was up early cause we were playing at church this past weekend. When I came downstairs there was a fantastic breakfast cooked for me complete with menu's, yummy food, and awesome kids. Both wrote me awesome notes. Son #1 wrote me the most beautiful sonnet and Son#2 wrote me the most beautiful poem and baby girl was just there with her cutie patootie face. The kids got me a writing desk but really what touched me was the time they took to put what they felt for me in writing. I was truly blessed. Mother's day was also the day that we dedicated Emily at church. There was 27 babies dedicated! How incredible is that. A set of triplets, which were too cute and baby upon baby upon baby. It was special to be included in such a large group. It was a long time to be standing on stage though. It was nice to look out and see the faces of the friends, our family and the church family that has been such an incredible support for us. Family, Friends and church family who could ask for anything more! Now for some Chocolate....baby girl loves chocolate. We gave her puddin...tonight. Too funny we just put it on her tray and gave her a spoon. She loooovvvvveddd it as you can probably tell in the picture. However, let's just say she was a wee bit hyper. Now for the new critters. Now I call it a new critter even though it was an insect. Well I should say they were insects. Yes my title gives it away. We have spiders. Not little spiders but spiders that stare you down when you see them. They stare you down, circle you as if to say....oh I dare you to try and kill me! First it was the one above the front door. The one that you had to run by to get in the house. My husband came to my rescue on that one. Then there was the one that fell out of the electrical switch when I removed it. Luckily it met it's spider maker sometime last year cause it fell apart into a gazillion pieces. Then there was the one on the steps that when DH killed it you heard it's backbone snap I swear all the way upstairs! Finally, there was the one I inadvertently killed with the Costco 20lb bottle of dishwasher soap when I accidentally placed it on it's monstrous head. When I pulled out the bottle it fell to the floor. One of it's leg that I accidentally tore off was like a crab leg. It was so big it I could see the joint from the big thigh to the spindly part of the hairy leg. It was I kid you not about 3/4 of an inch long....the one leg....shiver.....Where did these things come from and how are they getting in the house. All I can say is if you don't hear from me again it's because I woke up with one on me and had a heart attack. DH says their good because they eat bugs....obviously like me these things need to go on a diet cause they's eatin too much!!I'm also losing my mind....as if you all didn't know it. My poor friend Amy and my favorite baby boy Cam were going to go swimming with us but dummy Julie...sent them to the wrong pool. Can you believe that oh yah...Amy we would love to swim with you just meet us at the Dartmouth Sportsplex...we won't be there but you haul your butt there. I felt so bad....good thing Amy's a good head cause well others would have smucked me in the head.Well American Idol's on and I must go watch. Even though Lakisha's gone...bunch of dummies. American Idol Mama signing out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment